Translate

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 17 Ingraham Trail Foxes Yellowknife NWT

Today we had a great experience with a family of foxes.  I counted 5 kits both silver and red.  I presume they are all of the same family but there were many dens.  I did see only one adult.  They were amazing to watch.  I sat on a rock and let them get accostomed to me and before long their curiosity got the best of one of them.  Hope you enjoy some of the shots I got.  Click on them if you want to enlarge.






The only adult I saw.  I would love to see it in its' winter coat.






This one chewed on a stick as she watched me from about 50 feet.



Peeking out from behind a rock.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I was lucky enough to see one adult Silver Fox recently in Churchill. You have photos of kits! I almost can't stand the cuteness!
    Kathy in Estevan SK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment on the foxes Kathy. That was one of the highlights of the trip.

      Delete